IGDA San Francisco Micro Talk Event: Last Call for Speakers!

Alex Wilmer

Aug 26, 2015, 7:27:19 PM8/26/15
to igd...@googlegroups.com

Dear San Francisco IGDA Members,

If you are on the fence about speaking at our Micro-Talk event taking place at Autodesk on Wednesday, September 2nd at 7PM, now is the perfect time to submit! We are still looking for a few more speakers so please get us your submissions ASAP!

We are looking for games industry professionals to give short talks within their area of expertise. This event will be using the Pecha Kucha format, the rules of which are as follows:

- Each speaker will have 20 slides that advance automatically every 20 seconds. This gives 6 minutes and 40 seconds per talk.
- Each talk must be related to the games industry in some way.
- Talks with a commercial intent are not welcome. No Sales pitches please!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

If you are interested in speaking, please email your submission to: igda.sf@gmail.com Please use (Your name) Pecha Kucha Submission as the subject.

Please include the following information:
Name:
Bio/linked-in URL:
Talk title:
20 images (optional for submission stage)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Location:

The Autodesk Gallery at One Market
1 Market St., 2nd floor,