IGDA San Francisco: Win one of two tickets to the 2015 IGDA Leadership Summit!

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alex Wilmer

未讀,
2015年8月19日 晚上9:42:562015/8/19
收件者:igd...@googlegroups.com

Dear San Francisco IGDA Members,

We have two tickets to the 2015 IGDA Leadership Summit (http://summit.igda.org) to give away to our members! If you would like a chance to win, please participate in the raffle here: http://gvwy.io/ng753ee

Winners will be chosen at random on Sunday September 23rd. Tickets will be assigned to the winners and cannot be transferred to anyone else.

Good luck!

-The San Francisco IGDA Organizers-

 Follow IGDA_SF on Twitter
The San Francisco IGDA is sponsored by:

Alex Wilmer

未讀,
2015年8月20日 凌晨1:05:432015/8/20
收件者:igd...@googlegroups.com

Dear San Francisco IGDA Members,

Correction the date below

We have two tickets to the 2015 IGDA Leadership Summit (http://summit.igda.org) to give away to our members! If you would like a chance to win, please participate in the raffle here: http://gvwy.io/ng753ee

Winners will be chosen at random on Sunday August 23rd. Tickets will be assigned to the winners and cannot be transferred to anyone else.

Good luck!

-The San Francisco IGDA Organizers-

 Follow IGDA_SF on Twitter
The San Francisco IGDA is sponsored by: