SF IGDA Event: Howard Scott Warshaw

Alex Wilmer

Jun 29, 2017, 12:32:10 AM6/29/17
to igd...@googlegroups.com

Dear San Francisco IGDA Members,

We are thrilled to announce that we will be presenting a fireside chat with Howard Scott Warshaw on July 5th at 7pm at Dolby Labs on Market St.

Artist, technologist, creator and healer, Howard Scott Warshaw is first and foremost a communicator. Holding master's degrees in Counseling Psychology and Computer Engineering, his career accomplishments include Video Game pioneer, MoMA artist, celebrated software developer, award winning film producer, author, educator and columnist. These days Howard enlists his eclectic skill set in the service of others as a psychotherapist in California's Silicon Valley, where he specializes in the issues of hi-tech leaders and the super-intelligent. He loves exploring and sharing fresh perspectives as well as cultivating new talents and finding creative ways to apply them. Howard is a complex person who can be summed up in five words: Passion with a Balanced Perspective.

If you would like to attend, please sign up on meet up: https://www.meetup.com/IGDA-San-Francisco/events/240807878/

We look forward to seeing you there!

-The San Francisco IGDA Organizers-

The San Francisco IGDA is sponsored by: