next step?

Pierre Joye

Jan 9, 2011, 7:50:08 AM1/9/11
to igbi...@googlegroups.com
hi,

Do we have an org repo yet? I was wondering what are the next steps to
get a common repo and then to propose igbinary to pecl?

Cheers,
--
Pierre

Kari Lavikka

Jan 10, 2011, 4:03:20 AM1/10/11
to igbi...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Now we have a repo and you are a member. -
https://github.com/organizations/igbinary

I think all essential features and bugfixes are merged now and we could
tag a release. However, Teddy had some ideas for documentation
additions... (?) And also, documentation should be updated to point to
igbinary/igbinary instead of dynamoid/igbinary or phadej/igbinary.

- Kari

Pierre Joye

Jan 10, 2011, 5:48:24 AM1/10/11
to igbi...@googlegroups.com
hi,

Great news and thanks for creating the org+repo there! :)

I've pulled some patches to Teddy's repo (apc serializer fixes and
windows support). I think further changes can be done anytime after
the submission to pecl.

About the documentations, we can then push it to www.php.net manual as well :)

Cheers,