igbinary and Zend Framework Session Problem

Erik

Feb 13, 2013, 5:06:26 AM2/13/13
to igbi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i just installed igbinary extension and at a first look it worked fine. I tried igbinary_serialize() and igbinary_unserialize() and everything was fine.

When I use it in a Zend Framework 1.x project I've got the following error:
Zend_Session::start() - /home/vagrant/projectxx/web-lib/Zend/Session.php(Line:480): Error #2 session_start(): Cannot find serialization handler 'igbinary' - session startup failed Array'

Whe I disable the session handler it works:
;session.serialize_handler=igbinary

Does anyone has an idea why this happends?

Thanks
Erik

Aleksey Korzun

Feb 14, 2013, 11:22:39 AM2/14/13
to igbi...@googlegroups.com
Do you have igbinary installed? Check by running: php -i |grep -i igbinary

Erik

Erik Witthauer

Feb 14, 2013, 1:09:42 PM2/14/13
to igbi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I've installed and enabled igbinary. But it was an older version which doesn't work for sessions. With some help I could solve my problem, but thanks for your hint.

Erik Witthauer

Feb 14, 2013, 1:11:54 PM2/14/13
to igbi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to all for their help.
With some hints I could solved my problem. I used an older version of igbinary. With the latest version everything works fine.

Now I can do some intensive test with it :-D

Aleksey Korzun

Feb 14, 2013, 1:21:35 PM2/14/13
to igbi...@googlegroups.com
Enjoy