Status Lucid

Russell

Jun 17, 2011, 12:31:34 PM6/17/11
to iFolder-Ubuntu-Debian-Android-dev
What is the current status of things for installing on Lucid? Just
follow the https://help.ubuntu.com/community/iFolderInstall
instructions? I've been running into a problem where I can't log into
the administrator account when I follow those instructions. Is there
a known "idiot you skipped this step or did it wrong" issue in that
install sequence which could result in this problem? I don't remember
running into anything quite like this when I adapted the previous
scripts to install on Karmic.

Thanks,

Russell

ikus060

Jul 15, 2011, 5:16:10 PM7/15/11
to iFolder-Ubuntu-Debian-Android-dev
Hi Russell,

I see nobody reply you with an answer. The status for iFolder on
Lucid : working great. I have it install for a while now. I'm about to
re-install it on lucid this week-end. If I run into a problem, I will
let you know.

About you're issue, you can't login with the admin accout to the web
access, you need to login using the webadmin.
No quite sure whats it the right address. I think something similar to
http://localhost/webadmin

Patrik Dufresne