iFolder CLient login failure

komale

Jan 31, 2011, 4:38:03 AM1/31/11
to iFolder-Ubuntu-Debian-Android-dev
Hi I am using Ubuntu 10.0.4 and I installed iFolder 3.8.

everything workes perfect so far. Weblogin works

But If I try to connect with the iFolder Client 3.8 It does not work

I put the following informations in:
Serveradress: Server IP
User and PW which I added in the adminpage and loged in before at
http://Server IP/ifolder

But When I try to connect with the client on my Windows 7
It showes me the certificate and I accept it and after a while the
client says wrong username or Password

Can anyone help me

csights

Feb 2, 2011, 10:33:38 AM2/2/11
to iFolder-Ubuntu-Debian-Android-dev
Are you using Windows Client 3.8.0.3 rather than 3.8.0.0?

C.

komale

Feb 2, 2011, 11:14:36 AM2/2/11
to iFolder-Ubuntu-Debian-Android-dev
Hi,

i think i have 3.8.0. How can i see the real Version?

Steve

Feb 2, 2011, 12:58:47 PM2/2/11
to iFolder-Ubuntu-Debian-Android-dev
Right click on the iFolder icon in the system tray, and click on
"About".

komale

Feb 3, 2011, 3:38:21 AM2/3/11
to iFolder-Ubuntu-Debian-Android-dev