Sync Problems & Upgrade

Russell

Apr 10, 2011, 3:26:45 PM4/10/11
to iFolder-Ubuntu-Debian-Android-dev
I am having the problem identified in this thread
http://forums.novell.com/novell-product-support-forums/ifolder/412797-serious-sync-problem-file-size-0-a-post1991151.html#post1991151
with a version of iFolder I built for Ubuntu Karmic. That thread
mentions that the problem is resolved in an Open Enterpreise Server
service release. Do you know how/if the fixes to the iFolder server
are available for those of us rolling our own solutions?

Thanks,

Russell

csights

Apr 10, 2011, 7:26:24 PM4/10/11
to iFolder-Ubuntu-Debian-Android-dev
>Do you know how/if the fixes to the iFolder server
> are available for those of us rolling our own solutions?

If you could find the patch which fixed the problem we might be able
to apply it. That might be hard. :) This summer I might take a
look. Hopefully by then the version available on sourceforge will be
updated anyway!