iFolder with LDAP on Ubuntu

TenaciousTechie

Jan 8, 2012, 3:35:27 PM1/8/12
to iFolder-Ubuntu-Debian-Android-dev
Hi All, This is my first post to this group.

I've been experimenting with iFolder for a while and I really like it.
I've got it running either using the alien conversion or compiling on
Ubuntu (10.10 or 11.04 I think) using a combination of the guides on
this group and the ubuntu community guides. However I've had absolutly
no luck getting LDAP working.

The source code I used when compiling was from these 2 locations using
bzr.
here http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~csights/+junk/simias/
and http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~csights/+junk/ifolder-client/
Is this the best location to be getting it from?

- When compiling it myself I get no option to integrate LDAP. (I
assume I need to compile CSharpLDAP as suggested on this page maybe?
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/iFolderPackaging#Building_CsharpLDAP_by_hand)
- When using Alien to convert the RPM's I get the option to configure
it, but then recieve an error suggesting it can't locate Log4Net (I
assume to log the real error that has occured).

Has anyone got iFolder compiling with LDAP support?
I assume someone here has iFolder working with LDAP on Ubuntu, do you
have any tips to get it going?
Is the above source code location the best/latest/primary one to use?

Cheers.

Ruben Palczynski

Mar 20, 2012, 5:45:56 AM3/20/12
to ifolder-ubun...@googlegroups.com
hi i tried 2-3 weeks to run ifolder + LDAP but without success