[IFLA-L] LIBER 2022 - Call for papers now open!

Athina Papadopoulou

Nov 22, 2021, 11:45:08 AM11/22/21

Dear colleague,

We're excited to announce that the Call for Papers for the LIBER 2022 Annual Conference (taking place on 6-8 July 2022 in Odense, Denmark) is now open. The theme of this year’s conference is “Libraries in the Research and Innovation Landscape — Supporting, Partnering, Leading”. Guidance on the theme as well as conference topics and details on how to submit a proposal are outlined on the LIBER Conference website.

The deadline to submit proposals is the 14th January 2022. Please feel free to further circulate and disseminate this call in your networks.

I’m at your disposal should you have any questions or remarks relevant to the call.

With kind regards,

Athina Papadopoulou
Events & Partnerships Coordinator, LIBER

www.libereurope.eu

P.O. Box 90407 - 2509 LK - The Hague – Netherlands

Powering Sustainable Knowledge in the Digital Age

For more LIBER news, Follow @libereurope on Twitter or see our website.

For assistance please contact mailto:mailin...@ifla.org