Vote for MAD - International Youth Social Entrepreneur Award

0 visualização
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Dr.Prahalathan KK

não lida,
3 de nov. de 2008, 06:40:2203/11/2008
para

Hey!! I have some great news to share... One of the projects of the NGO (Bhumi, Chennai) that I have been volunteering for : (Speak Out)Make a Difference, has been shortlisted for an International Award called : Ashoka Youth Social Entrepreneur Award. We teach children in orphanages, slum communities across Chennai, Cochin & Pune in a fun and interesting way. We were chosen from 521 other organisations from 61 countries world wide!! We are all really excited here. Now from the final 10 they are going to choose ONE organisation as the winner and this is done through Voting.  We are the only organisation chosen from India. So I have started a campaign to get as many of my friends as possible to vote for us. It would be great if you could also campaign for Make a difference. It would mean a lot to me :)

So please Vote and forward this mail to everybody in your address book.

TO VOTE FOR MAD
1. Go to
vote.makeadiff.in
3. Vote

Every Vote counts. Please Vote.

It wouldn't take more than two minutes, but it would make a Big Difference in our children's lives.

For more information Visit

http://www.bhumichennai.org/index.php?q=speak-out-make-difference

Do your good deed of the Day. Spread the word :)

Thanks a lot

Dr Prahalathan KK

9894209741

http://prahalathan.blogspot.com

http://BhumiChennai.org

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margret Mead

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem