hi from janagraha chennai

your area take action

Jan 20, 2009, 8:00:26 AM1/20/09
to aha...@gmail.com, aravindg...@gmail.com, arumu...@yahoo.co.in, basua...@yahoo.com, cek...@gmail.com, c...@eth.net, c...@ethnet.in, clairvo...@gmail.com, cynth...@yahoo.co.in, ENDcor...@5thpillar.org, epicc...@yahoo.com, hamaras...@gmail.com, ifixc...@googlegroups.com, impetu...@gmail.com, kanna...@gmail.com, karmayog...@yahoogroups.com, karth...@excedos.com, karuna....@gmail.com, kri...@gmail.com, m.dh...@gmail.com, mary....@ciionline.org, ma...@chennaicorporation.com, NammaPa...@googlegroups.com, njv...@gmail.com, per...@gmail.com, priya_bala...@hotmail.com, raj_var...@gmail.com, sangeeth...@gmail.com, san...@gmail.com, subram...@gmail.com, thoth...@infosys.com, thulirm...@rediffmail.com, tnsf_c...@yahoo.co.in, youthforso...@googlegroups.com, ahalya chinnaraj, aid india, aid india, aid sathya, aid sathya, Ajeet Saxena, ANANTHAPADMANBAN N, aravind gopal, arthi, Arul Sekar, ARUMUGHAM THANGAVEL, Arun Ganesh, Arvind Rangarajan, Arvind Sethuraman, Badri Velamur Asokan, Badrinarayanan, basu atreya, Brainwave Consultants, C. Saroja, CAG, Chandra Viswanathan, chandran, chandran Dindukal, charles, chirantana, Deepa Sriram, dhamu gomu, Dharmesh, Dixie, Ganesh, ganesh ps, jaslo vinod, Jeeva Jyothi, karkki vijay, Karthi V, Karthik, karthik chandrasekar, Karthik Duraisami, Karthik Jayaraman, Karthik Lakshminarayanan, Karthik Lakshminarayanan, karthik narayanan, Karthik Narayanaswamy, karthik palaniappan, Karthikeyan Vaitheeswaran, Karuna M, Kaviya Nathan, Kris Dev, krishna saraswati, Madhumita Sriram, Madhumita Sriram, Magesh Ruthrapathy, Narendran j, natana sabapathy, nayagam.sp, nityanand jayaraman, Nivriti's Dad, Perinba Muthu, periyar dhasan, Pradeep Ganesh, Prahalad Madhavan, Prahalad Parthangal, Prasanna, prasanna gandhi, priya, priya, priya manthiram, priya nagesh, Raghavendra Prasad, Raghu N, Raj Cherubal, Raj Varadarajan, Raj Varadarajan, Raja . M. Vasudevan, rajaram brahmma, Rajeev Natarajan, Rajitha Unny - Enjoyin my motherhood, Ram Subramanian, Ramkumar S. Krishnan, Ramkumar Santhanakrishnan, ramnath vaidhyanathan, ramnath vaidhyanathan, Ramnath Vaidyanathan, Ranjit David, Ranjith Henry, Restore Chennai, Revathi R, sailakshmi balijepally, Saloni Malhotra, santosh misra, Sathya G, Sathya Narayanan, Sathya Narayanan, Sathya Sriram, Shobana sai, Shri Crux, Shweta, Sivakumar Santhanakrishnan, sridhar krishnan, Sridhar Lakshmanan, SRINATH RAJAM, Sriram Guruswamy, Sriram Raghavan, Sriram Thaiyar, Sriraman, Chandramouli, srishti.mc consolidate, Subramanian Anantharaman, Suchithra Ramaswamy, Swami Venkataramani, T. K. Ramkumar, Thaiyar Srinivasan, Thoths Srinivasan
Dear chennai citizens/lovers and concerned people and friends

we here at jangraha chennai are working for urban local governances, as all of you might be knowing that we are unable to really
participate in our democracy  hence we are going to start area level google groups, where you can participate in discussions and get help from jangraha to change and get things done in your area for roads,grabage,water,electricity,public toilets. Jangraha will also get your resources to do these changes through govt and non-govt organisations and through companies and various associations at city and national level.

As first step we have started a open street map project to MAP all the infrastructure and facilties in chennai we would love you and your friends participate to have a chennai maps which help everyone, nobody knows your area better than you, so you are the best person to do this maps,

Then we are planning to have conference at the city level to take it to the next level and then use media and close room trainings to empower you to take action

Adyar
Annangar
Ayanavaram
Alwarpet
Besant nagar
RA purum
Thiruvanmayuir
broadway
parrys
perambur
porasaivakkam
kknagar
vadapalani
ashok nagar
saidapet
guindy
Thiruvatriyur
shenoy nagar
Amanja karai
Triplicane
Mylapore
villivakkam
etc etc..

Since i am from korattur i have started a korattur group here.., will start groups, please tell me which area you are from or which area you would like to participate in the LOCAL governance process and i shall form these groups and include you there

regards
-krishna kumar komandur,alais krishna alais kumar alais kiku, alais kajak, alais kk, alais.. kitta
(Note i am not a terrorist)