Join us at chennai city connect office at 6:30pm

krish

Jan 12, 2009, 5:48:45 PM1/12/09
to I Fix: Chennai Chapter
we will be discussing a bunch of projects... for the city we love
chennai??

why...well we are all meeting tommorrow at city connect office
http://chennai.cityconnect.in/contact.php

Hope... to see/meet some interested souls there. ??

Also i think this group seems be quite inactive for the kind of age
group it attracts. i expected better from this group.. when i saw the
name.. etc... though a 100 people are here.. most of them seem to
extremely inactive...but i think there is no point in being Ifix
group.. excuse me if you are doing something please tell everyone
about this... lets see some activity here.. g-men/ladies.

regards
-kk

ANKIT AGARWAL

Jan 13, 2009, 3:12:03 AM1/13/09
to ifixc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I would love to participate and contribute but meeting on a weekday is something that i can't afford.I am unfortunately a IT guy by profession, so i dont get that liberty on weekdays.If there is anything happening on Sunday's i would love to be a part of it.

PS:Where is the City Connect Office!!

Ram

Jan 13, 2009, 4:21:44 AM1/13/09
to I Fix: Chennai Chapter
Hi Krish

Why don't you mention what these projects are and each of us can decide
what catches our fancy and decide to come or not come. To call all the
volunteers in this mysterious manner may not be the right spirit and
attitude. Ifixers actually post what is to be done and where and volunteers
show up based on interest.

If it is discussions on what is to be done and then say so and we will all
find a convenient time to meet. All the best have fun and happy ifixing

Ram
www.findnearyou.com
39, G.R centre T.nagar
Chennai- 60017
Chennai - 600 018
Ph : 91-44--44 777 777 /28342215
Fax : 91-44-24364123
Jan 13, 2009, 7:15:53 AM1/13/09
to ifixc...@googlegroups.com
Its probably too short a notice but its happening today (jan 13th) at
630pm at the chennai city connect office
Chennai City Connect
13, Chittaranjan Road, Teynampet,
Chennai – 600018
Ph: (91) 9381013498
Ph: (91) (044) 2436 0709
Email: r...@janaagraha.org

not sure about the specifics but i'll be discussing the openstreetmap
project where we are making a detailed map of chennai for free as well
as a few ideas that will encourage public participation in local
governance. key people from quite a few organisations will be present
to share their ideas.

-arun
--
http://www.tinyurl.com/ArunGanesh

N.Varshitha

Jan 13, 2009, 9:15:51 AM1/13/09
to ifixc...@googlegroups.com
Oh... i missed... its very short a notice...  pls do inform earlier, if ther is one more meet...

I would love to join u ppl to discuss...

Gud Day!!!