voter registration; spread the message!

krish

Apr 2, 2009, 4:16:08 AM4/2/09
to impetustech1, ganesh....@gmail.com, ramakr...@yahoo.com, sangeetha sriram, Karuna M, sridhar krishnan, Srivatsa Srinath, Chandramouli Sriraman, vijayg...@gmail.com, Impetus Tech7, impetu...@gmail.com, vijayan...@gmail.com, Naveen Kumar V, nityanand jayaraman, youthforso...@googlegroups.com, ifixc...@googlegroups.com, karmayog...@yahoogroups.com, kanchana ravi, kanna...@gmail.com, Chandru K, srishti.mc consolidate, AL Rangarajan, karkki vijay, kam...@gmail.com, priya nagesh, ravichandran, PRIYA Bajaj, Hari Kumar, Harish Srinivasan, tnsf_c...@yahoo.co.in, Badri Velamur Asokan, Poorna Shankar On Vacation..:)!, A.Shankar, Citizens Take Charge, youth for equality, young saurab pandey, Young India One India, Vote Mumbai, voteindia, Sanjay IITD, periyar dhasan, பெரியார் பாசறை (பெரியார் தி.க.), jaffe...@gmail.com, ganapathy atchayalingam, Raj Varadarajan, Raj Cherubal, karm...@yahoogroups.com, Ashish sen, Ajeet Saxena, Arun Ganesh, Hemamalini Vasudevan, Parul Gupta, sheetal singh, S.Mahadevan, Tamizh... தமிழ்...., Vennila Thirumavalavan, thiruk...@gmail.com, three.pu...@gmail.com, கண்கள் இரண்டால் எனை கட்டி இழுத்தாய், David BarunKumar Thomas, buddh...@gmail.com
Voter id card is extremely important and is essential for accessing all facilities as citizens in future so please please register immediately and exerciese your right by doing your duty as citizen. hurry up otherwise! election commission might close registrations

if you already have registered, please help others to get their voter registration!

For more info please

http://eci.nic.in/ for any corrections on your voter id, form 8.. all the guidelines are there in the website!

http://jaagore.com/  -- gives you map of the polling booth and information of the candidates standing in your constituency; who is your representative in the parliment

--
krishna kumar kj
http://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnakumarkj

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate
with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong.
Because someday in life you will have been all of these." - George Washington Carver

--
krishna kumar kj
http://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnakumarkj
http://sites.google.com/site/hamaramedia/
http://hamaraservices.googlepage.com
http://krikukom.blogspot.com/  My 8-Anas on matters that concern me

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate
with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong.
Because someday in life you will have been all of these." - George Washington Carver
FORM6.pdf
ECI_voters_guideline_2006.pdf

Ram

Apr 2, 2009, 5:28:36 AM4/2/09
to ifixc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krish

Great effort. You just stole my thunder! I was about to shoot out a mail to the group as I was talking to Kaviraj of areapal.com that we should work with ifix and get volunteers who will MAKE MY NEIGHBORHOOD VOTE . They will essentially take a street or a big apartment complex and spend a few hours urging the residents to go the polling station and if the residents  do not have their IDs then help them to get the same and vote. The power of persuasion is great and I am sure will yield great results

making everyday decisions simpler
39, G.R centre T.nagar
Chennai- 60017
Chennai - 600 018