To the Lead of I-FIX

CAVEMAN!

Sep 12, 2009, 7:49:31 AM9/12/09
to I Fix: Chennai Chapter
Hi,

Even though I had enrolled to this group a year back I had never
participated in any activity or discussion.
I am sure that like me there many people who are fed up with and would
like to volunteer and do something instead of waste full discussion
and arguments.

My Cousin brother and his friend were into these rotaract and rotary
stuff. But I felt that they are mostly self serving and sort of time
pass recreation for a group of people.

Now coming to the point.I don't know how much I FIX is organised. If
it has a organization and structure in place fine. If it doesn't then
we need to first organize ourselves and then pull up for action.

It should be a democratic organization and we need a structure, a
constitution, goals and objective, resources inventory, accounts and
finance, meeting, de-centralised teams with specific and clear
objectives.

I feel that there should be teams dedicated to do a particular thing
like,

1. Data and Analysis Team - A team which measures, evaluates and
records all problems that require our attention

2. Action Team - Which receives info from the Data team and works on
fixing it.

3. Awareness Team - Only objective of this team is to create public
awareness..make guys feel ashamed who honk thier horns unnecessarily,
publicity, phamplets, web, emails, and my favorite STREET PLAYS.

4. PR Team - One that works with the Media, TN GOV, Police and other
officials

5. Resources Team - Maintains all resources Men, Material, Manpower,
Money

6. Co-Ordinating Team - Has to do lot of work

Last but not the least definitely I want to do, may not be more, but
some thing different compared to the many Activist groups.

Everyone has some time to spare, some thinking, some money, some
contacts, some resources...
Everyone has that fire inside to do something "FOR REAL" and feel good
about it.

Hope I am not repeating something which is on its way in I-FIX...

About myself
-------------

Name: Siva
Age: 32
Education: DME / B.E(Mech) Discontinued
Occupation: MD, Procyon Systems (Engineering Design Services)

Residence Location : Villivakkam
Office Location: Aynavaram

Traveled : Worked in 15 states in India, Travelled to Canada (PR),
Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia

suvarna latha

Sep 16, 2009, 8:59:50 AM9/16/09
to ifixc...@googlegroups.com
I agree with Mr Siva.

Vijay Anand

Sep 16, 2009, 9:47:27 AM9/16/09
to ifixc...@googlegroups.com
Siva, You seem quite planned about this. Go ahead, will support you on this.

Vijay
The Blog: www.vijayanand.name
Twitter: www.twitter.com/vijayanands

Amit

Sep 16, 2009, 9:29:48 AM9/16/09
to ifixc...@googlegroups.com, ifixc...@googlegroups.com
Well seems like just another chain is gonna start haha

Sent from my iPhone