Reviving this Group.

Vijay

Jul 14, 2012, 5:53:40 AM7/14/12
to ifixc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone.

A few years ago, we started an effort called I Fix, to prove that citizens (well informed) can be part of solutions, and not just create noise and be a burden to the government. We havent been able to sustain this effort, but the core on which this group was started by Mahesh, Divya and Myself, seem to be still a very valid one - to be part of the solution.

Google Groups seems to be hard to manage, and since everyone is already hanging out in Facebook, I've created a group in Facebook for the same. Feel free to join in and lets see how we can take this forward.