Hi from Melbourne Australia

Grogman

Apr 15, 2009, 10:16:41 PM4/15/09
to iFeelPixel
Hello to all Members!
I am currently working on making my website and virtual 3d art gallery
accessable to visually impared - you are welcome to visit and give me
feedback if I am heading in the right direction.

First we have http://www.SlyGrogClub.com.au which is our bread and
butter website. We are adding new products and services all the time.
I use Freewebs, a free web host and builder - to create a whole
network of sites.

For ifeelpixels this site is the best one to concentrate on
http://www.vPRINTS.webs.com/
We sell and give away 3d ART on Second Life, a virtual world. The ART
is linked to this website, when you click on the ART a blue Dropdown
Menu will take you to the site without leaving the Game. A small
Window pops up with a Browser that takes you to the website.

We have made the ART free to download to your computer for
experimenting. The current ART Show is inspired by the software THE
vOICe.

Shortly we will announce a Show for iFeelPixel - but meanwhile please
do not hesitate to visit the website and view.

I have yet to test and learn this software,, so I don't know how it
will work in Second Life or other virtual worlds. You can visit here
by this SLURL (Second Life URL) http://slurl.com/secondlife/fraser/155/90/70

Cheers for now, Grogman
All feedback appreciated!!