Blast And Cruise Vs Cycling - Cycling Vs Blasting And Cruising - TMuscle

enriche...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2023, 12:35:53 PM12/7/23
to ifb...@googlegroups.com

I'd like to know what your guys' opinions are on blasting and cruising versus cycling. I hear a lot of shit talking on cycling along the lines of "why would you just want to cycle and then lose all of those gains after you're off".

🔬🔬🔬 BUY ANABOLICS ONLINE 🔬🔬🔬

What is the difference between blasting and cruising and cycling

#1 I am having this debate with myself as to if i should do the dirty and go blast and cruise or if i should just stay on cycling steroids maybe a couple cycles per year. blast and cruise is good cause you keep your gains more easily but i know staying on isn't healthy. cycling has become so hard now and dealing with pct. stevesmi Staff Moderator

Blasting and Cruising VS Cycling EP - YouTube

You WILL be more jacked 10 years from now doing that than cycling. Ultimately though, it's your body and it's a serious choice to blast and cruise because you're now permanently committed to it. I made the choice to do this at 40 and it's only been a few months now, but I'm glad I made the choice. My energy levels, recovery, and overall health .

Blast and Cruise protocols: Full overview on them and its benefits

adamandro April 11, 2021, 4:31pm 1 what are your thoughts? why would you choose one over the other galgenstrick April 11, 2021, 6:00pm 2 Many guys cycle and find that PCT causes too much muscle loss, or feeling like shit, then switch to Blast and cruise. other guys like myself committed to TRT before blasting.

Your Thoughts on Cycle vs. Blast and Cruise? - T NATION

Which is the best method for steroid cycles in bodybuilding? Does it vary person-to-person? Should you blast nonstop like Cane Bishop, blast and cruise, or c.

Blast and Cruise Explained | Blasting and Cruising Cycle | HGH

Blasting and cruising is when you take a a significant amount (or larger than your "cruise" dosage) of AAS then lower the dosage and or switch to Test only for a period of time. Repeat and repeat. This is the approach any serious BBer follows. To me it the only logical way to run AAS.

Cycling versus blast and cruise : r/PEDs - Reddit

11 HistoricalCommon • 2 yr. ago The only people for whom cycling makes remote sense is for those in their late 20s who are at an intermediate level of progress. My logic is that they will be able to do a cycle to break through a plateau, hopefully bounce back their hormones after the cycle, and maintain their gains. Then never use again.

First Cycle Advice, Blast and Cruise - Pharma / TRT - T NATION

Hey guys, I am 22 and am fairly new to the anabolic scene and have a question regarding different approaches to taking gear. Obviously the two most popular approaches are blast & cruse and cycling. I'm assuming those that are competing would prefer the blast and cruise strategy as they would.

Blast and Cruise vs Cycling : r/moreplatesmoredates - Reddit

Here's an example of a blasting and cruising protocol: You're blasting at 800 mg a week of Testosterone and 600 mg a week of Deca Durabolin, both for 14 weeks. Then you stop the use of Deca and reduce the Testosterone dosage to about 200 mg per week as a cruise. Continue cruising for the same period you were blasting = 14 weeks.

Blast and Cruise vs Cycle | MESO-Rx Forum

To summarise, a blast phase will be the same as a regular cycle, and the cruise phase will be instead of a PCT protocol, during this time it is typically advised to only run low doses of Testosterone, however low doses of a compound like Primobolan may also be used by some people.

Blast and cruise vs cycle | bsboard. is

Blast and Cruise vs Cycle | MESO-Rx Forum Anabolic Steroids hGH & Peptides Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to pose this question and see what your experience is with this. Overall, would you recommend a.

Forum: blast & cruise vs cycling ~jacked84, 2013 - eroid s

Pros: -Gains are 10x better and much more stable compared to cycling -Don't have to wait 20 weeks to start another blast compared to cycling. You can get away with cruising for only 6 weeks if you wanted. -Always "on" feeling. Generally always feel good and big/strong while on.

Benefits of blast and cruise vs cycling - AnabolicMinds

blast & cruise vs cycling ad I just wanted some opinions on blast and cruising vs cycling . Which is more optimal and does anyone have any experience that has done both Bookmark 0 0 0 Anon 10Y ago After my first cycle and a proper PCT, 3 1/2 months later, my levels were 357 ng/dL. After my fist cycle, I've never felt like shit!

How many of you Blast and Cruise vs Cycle with PCT : r/steroids - Reddit

Looks good blast for 12 cruise for 6-12 and repeat. Get blood work done so you keep estrogen under control. [/quote] debate on B&C vs cycling aside, but you're actually recommending to someone who's never used AAS before to stay on them for the rest of his life? pretty irresponsible, IMO.

Should You EVER Come Off CYCLE Completely? ⚙️ | "Blasting vs. Cruising .

In the world of bodybuilding and fitness, there's a constant debate about the best approach to using anabolic steroids. Should one go with the "Blast and Cruise" method or opt for the .

Blast and cruise vs. Cycling | Evolutionary Steroids Research Forums

Unanswered Benefits of blast and cruise vs cycling MrManlet Jul 28, 2019 MrManlet Active member Awards 1 Jul 28, 2019 #1 So I've always been a cycle guy, as the thought of pinning for the rest of my life kinda scares me. however Lately I'm tired of gaining and losing like crazy while I pct. .

Blast and Cruise - A Physician's Perspective - YouTube

Blast and Cruise Protocol (doses and bike logs) Where are multiple blast and cruize cycles with many differents compounds in various dosages that yourself can administer. They all depend on various different considerations so as your size, tolerance, ultimate goals, and so on and how forth. However, below are would give you an example of a .

How to Blast and Cruise? | Blasting and Cruising Protocol - Cycle-Gear

In this video, I will take you through an in-depth explanation of blasting and cruising, what they are, their examples, who should follow them, and whether y.

[cycle] pros and cons of a blast and cruise lifestyle?

Blast and cruise: Pros: keep gains, no fluctuating hormones from pct, cheaper, Cons: fertility issue or possibility of fertility issues Cycle : Pros: less chance of fertility issue? Cons: pharmacy grade pct can cost as much as a blast cycle. Pct sucks cock. More likely to lose your gains.

Blast & Cruise vs. Cycle On/Off : r/PEDs - Reddit

[deleted] • 10 yr. ago Did one cycle with PCT, now I blast cruise. fattybrah • 10 yr. ago how do you like it over cycling? [deleted] • 10 yr. ago Well I don't have to PCT, so that's nice. Also get to run blasts much more frequently which is cool as well. [deleted] • 10 yr. ago That's me.

Blast and Cruise vs. Cycle PCT: What's Best for Your Body . - Medium

In this video I discuss the practice "blast and cruise" from a medical perspective. I consider the risks of cycling steroids, staying on at low doses, and th.

Blast and Cruise protocols: Full overview on them and its benefits .

Blasting Blasting is basically the cycle you plan to run. As we know a cycle length lasts between 6 and 16 weeks depending on a number of factors. The 12 weeks cycle lengths seem to be most common. So, during a blast (cycle) you're using multiple steroids at the same time to reach your bodybuilding goals.

blast and cruise vs. cycling | Evolutionary Steroids Research Forums

Ive heard varying opinions, some saying if you take the plunge and start AAS you should be willing to blast and cruise for life, others saying its better for your health to cycle on and off, and that your androgen receptors re-sensitize when off, leading to better gains on your next cycle. Apr 28, 2017 roy@/_ Mr Intensity 2017 Top Contributor