Is Dragon Pharma Legit Reddit - Dragonpharma what are our thoughts legit or not? : r/SteroidsWiki - Reddit

annape...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2023, 12:41:17 PM12/7/23
to ifb...@googlegroups.com

The Latest User Reviews and Ratings Review from Beisdp on 20 Nov, 2023 >> Average Rating: 4. 56 I've overdered DP var, sus 350 dragon pharma, DP nolva, DP Adex, DP proviron, test e, DP eq, etc.

✔️✔️✔️ GO TO OUR ONLINE STORE ✔️✔️✔️

Anyone use Beligas test? : r/trt - Reddit

Dragonpharma what are our thoughts legit or not? 12 19 Share Sort by: Open comment sort options Add a Comment Accomplished_Cup_592 • 8 mo. ago Google forum, steroid source talk 9 Report [deleted] • 8 mo. ago Yeah, SST is a great place to find reputable sources. 4 Equal-Mirror9716 • 8 mo. ago Or mesorx 4 Ruffone10 • 8 mo. ago

Dragon Pharma

Ordered few weeks ago from dragonpharmastore. Communication was good less 24 hours received a answer . Package arrived in good time (12 days ) Start to use products and they look are genuine , I recommend shopping trough this source . Date of experience: March 12, 2020.

[meta] Anyone used Dragon Pharma before? : r/sarmsourcetalk - Reddit

The results of the use of the supplement are temporary and they start to diminish as soon as the use of the supplement is discontinued. In this way, many people also call Dragon Pharma a scam and even go as far as to say that their drugs are addictive. Once someone starts using their products, the body gets used to them and the person cannot .

Dragon Pharma Review: Is Dragon Pharma Scam, Fake or Legit?

Based on the factors mentioned above, we can say that Dragon Pharma is a legit brand. However, it is important to do your own research before purchasing any of their products. If you're looking to buy Dragon Pharma steroids it's essential to know where to buy them from a trusted and reliable source.

Para Pharma Warning | Underground Body Building Forum

Does anyone have experience with Dragon Pharma Brand??? 1 3 comments Best Visual_Athlete_42 • 6 hr. ago I've had test from dragon pharma. Not sure how exact the dosage was, but you can find a lab test depending on where you got it from. Definitely was legit, gained 15lbs and some gyno from it 🤙🏻 William7778 • 4 hr. ago

dragonpharmastore reviews, are they legit in 2023? - eroid s

Was it good or bunk? Archived post. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by: Open comment sort options kds1026 • 4 yr. ago DO NOT bother with Dragon Pharma. Me and my brother got the Enathate 400 and im not even fuckin with it after my brother has had some of the worst pip ever.

Dragon Pharma - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding

Dragon Pharma has developed a line of supplements in which mirrored the qualities of "The Dragon. " We wanted our customers to feel strong, powerful, and full of vitality. When Dragon Pharma was created, our team knew that for years, consumers have been deceived into buying products with false claims that left consumers frustrated with the .

Dragon Pharma Store Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of .

Dragon Pharma Reviews Claim this! category count / average (6 months) Overall 0 Quality 0 Delivery 0 Service 0 Pricing 0 Rank Score Votes Reviews 46 COMMEND Discuss Write a Review 0 zyzzumirin 11Y ago The only item I used made from dragon pharma was the test prop and it was pip free, seemed well dosed. reply 0 0 0 skaity 11Y ago

Para pharma or dragon pharma? Your experience? | Page 2 | MESO-Rx Forum

SCAM- Dragon Pharma Labs is a SCAM! The worse company I every bought from. I purchased few things exactly 38 days ago, I did receive nothing! I was in contact with their support, by the way they have only one support and she is called Cathy. She barely replies my mensg and when she does reply she tells me the same story: "your package is .

Dragon pharm vs gp vs pharmacom : r/sarmssourcetalk - Reddit

Dragon Pharma Store has 5 stars! Check out what 114 people have written so far, and share your own experience. . running testo blend 350 2cc a week with 1cc of sustnon 270 and 1cc of deca 300 and I now weight 183-186lbd the stuff is legit. Hardly any pip at all after switching to . 5 inch needle in the 26G size.

Dragon Pharma Reviews: Legit DragonPharma Source Reviews

US Nov 28, 2023 DO NOT TRUST THESE SCAM ARTISTS I believe every one of these 5 star reviews are a lie. This company is 100% a scam, they will take your money then give you nothing but excuses why they can't fulfill the deal afterwards.

Lab reviews: Dragon Pharma - eroid s

About Dragon Pharma is an online store that sells sports nutrition, pre-workout, fat burner and energy supplements as well as fitness apparels. Pompano Beach, Florida, United States 11-50 Private dragonpharmalabs/ 216,724 Highlights Contacts 3 Similar Companies 21 Recent News & Activity There is no recent news or activity for this profile.

Is dragon-pharma Legit? - Scam Detector

Para Pharma legit or Scam? Testing provided BY the source, is meaningless. Batch numbers are meaningless (they can just print whatever they want) If it comes up in the first couple results form a google search, you're probably gonna get ripped off. Eroids is worthless. Buyer beware, stay safe

Read Customer Service Reviews of dragon-pharma - Trustpilot

is dragon pharma legit? Yes. johnny412 Country Member Awards 0 Jul 17, 2018 #3 I tested their var came back as low dose dbol Matthersby Well-known member Awards 4 Jul 17, 2018 #4 After reading recent reviews also, I retract my statement.

dragon pharma? - AnabolicMinds

Dragon Pharma Store Reviews 118 • Excellent 4. 8 dragonpharma. store Visit this website Write a review 4. 8 total : CD Cole D review US 6 days ago I got recommended to dragon pharma by my trainer. I got recommended to dragon pharma by my Trainer, as I could NOT get my test script filled anywhere near me due to shortage and wait times.

Is Dragon Pharma steroids legit? : u/Panda-Roids - Reddit

1 TartSmooth8681 • 2 yr. ago Ordered beligas multiple times from their direct website not a 3rd party website, have gone from 160lbs to currently at 227, with 3 cycles but it's bunk right boiii. But as we know someone who can not spell correctly most likely didn't make it past what 9th or 10th grade when you were to cool 3 AbstruseYak

Dragon Pharma Source Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of .

Dragon Pharma Store has 5 stars! Check out what 118 people have written so far, and share your own experience. | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 110. . To many scam sites out here taking peoples hard earned money. Hopefully i can prevent just one person from getting scammed. ill be happy. I recommend Dragonpharmastore to some of my male gym .

Does anyone have experience with Dragon Pharma Brand??? - Reddit

Might be late to this but I got sold fake dragon pharma shit trying to start my first cycle. My next move was to find a better source and I used that bullshit eroids site and wound up using ugfreak and getting that para pharma garbage. The para pharma stuff was the worst. Tried test and dbol. The test had such bad pip I couldn't sit.

Dragon Pharma Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of .

Trust Analysis. The current rating for dragon-pharma on our validator is on the lower side, but it's dynamic, subject to change in either direction over time. Given the role in its Pharmaceuticals sector, we're keenly observing whether the overall performance, considering all factors, will either deteriorate or enhance. Our commitment is to refine our evaluations for maximum accuracy .

Dragon Pharma Store Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of .

dragonpharmastore reviews, are they legit in 2023? Home reviews dragonpharmastore posted 6Y ago 165856 dragonpharmastore Reviews category count / average (6 months) Overall 100% 4 Quality 100% 4 Delivery 90% 4 Service 100% 4 Pricing 95% 4 Rank #40 Score 92. 2188 Votes 20 Reviews 513 423 RECOMMEND 38 Discuss Write a Review 2 CHVRCHSVCKS

Dragon Pharma Store Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of .

Yes, exactly. And seems they're dosed sufficiently on a few things too. Thank you for that link. I don't believe I've seen that before. Certainly worthy of saving. 1 Maadshroom91 • 4 yr. ago Wtf is with all these new names, no don't buy that shit just use what everyone else uses. It's common sense, come on man. 2 tlv79