Dnp Fat Loss Forum - Low Dose DNP / IF - The Iron Den

1 view

annape...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2023, 12:34:39 PM12/7/23
to ifb...@googlegroups.com

I ran DNP for 7 days. Days 1-7. 200,200,300,300,400,400,400. 200- I felt very warm an hour after taking it but it went away and came back later in afternoon. Slept fine. Workouts were no different. 300 - felt hot at times all day, workouts were the same, felt very tired initially but was fine rest of day . Slept fine.

✔️✔️✔️ SHOP OUR ONLINE STORE ✔️✔️✔️

DNP and stubborn fat (belly etc) | MESO-Rx Forum

According to a 2016 case report, ingestion of doses as low as 10 to 20 milligrams per kilogram of body weight (4. 5 to 9. 1 milligrams per pound) can be fatal. A 2018 study showed that DNP's .

Quick DNP cycle experience - The Iron Den

The reason you lose fat so fast is because your metabolism is increased 1w up to 50% or more. That means if you normally burn 2,000 calories a day, you'll burn 3,001) calories while taking DNP, and most of the fat loss occurs around the hips and abdomen. We aren't even talking about restricting calories or exercising!

Dinitrophenol to Lose Weight Burn Fat - Advice and Support - The Iron Den

DNP without a doubt is the most potent fat burner on the face of the earth. If you gained fat while on DNP you are doing something SERIOUSLY wrong and shouldn't be messing with it in the first place. Chippewa your dead on. A week after when water weight is dropped you see the dramatic results but if you eat like a slob then guess what.

DNP and rate of fat loss | Underground Body Building Forum

159 Apr 16, 2020 #1 What's the longest you've ran dnp? At what dose? I think little slice mentioned 6 months ( not sure if serious). I'm at the 28 day mark right now, started with 250 week 1-2 then up to 500 since then. No cardio just at home training. Last time I hopped on the inbody at work I was 215 10. 4% before the place closed to the corona.

[Compound Experience Saturday] DNP (2,4-dinitrophenol)

09-24-2002, 08:56 PM #1 bruce Registered User Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: south east asia Age: 52 Posts: 10 Rep Power: 0 before and after DNP Hi. thought I'd share some before and after DNP pictures to anyone who is interested. I took 6 days of 200mg crystals and 4 days of 400mg crystals. Feel free to flame and criticize

Longest run on DNP | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

The IF I believe has definitely helped and can attribute much of my weight loss for the past 7 months that I have been adhering to it from Monday-Friday, but usually starting Friday night until Sunday 8-9pm I would eat whatever, whenever. With the DNP Im hoping the IF + DNP will help my body respond better to insulin spikes etc.

before and after DNP - Bodybuilding Forums

192 Hey I started a new log with dnp instead of aspirin. Aspirin helps you lose water weight and tolerate a caloric deficit better. But it doesn't work like dnp. My source is under dosed but the dnp numbers I put up will be as if it wasn't. So when I take 500 mg it's 250 mg. Undosed to hell I know.

DNP Calculator - The Iron Den

#1 DNP guide /program by Fonz and Macro The 7-day DNP fat loss plan: The 7-day DNP fat loss plan involves a moderate to high dosage of DNP for fat burning. The DNP fat loss plan involves a 7-day on, 7-day off approach with four distinct phases. Most athletes using DNP follow this type of cycle. The phases are as follows:

First time DNP user, going for maximum fat loss - The Iron Den

Dinitrophenol to Lose Weight Burn Fat - Advice and Support Latest: cockswole_gentleman Today at 10:31 AM Got pulled over, JG style story Latest: Thrawn Today at 10:14 AM UFC on ESPN: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan Latest: jipped genes Today at 9:02 AM The 2023 Smoked Turkey Latest: jipped genes Today at 8:53 AM TP's Fit Journal Transcription

DNP - Pharma / TRT - COMMUNITY - T NATION

Forums. Chemical Enhancement. DNP - Dinitrophenol . DNP and rate of fat loss. Thread starter mugzy; Start date Oct 13, 2021; Prev. 1; 2; 3; Next. First Prev 2 of 3 Go to page. Go. Next Last. In2Deep. Joined May 25, 2021 . all experiences of DNP users report greater fat loss the fatter they are. The same as if you diet or add cardio to your .

DNP Steroid for Fat Burning, Weight Loss: What to Know - Healthline

#1 Hey guys im looking to drop 30 pounds with the help of DNP, what diets work well for you guys and what kind of dosages/cycle lengths would be recommended? ive done alot of research already just seeing if theres anyone on these boards that might be have some more good info.

DNP as a kind of weight loss compound - Northern Lifters

#1 FrKoNaLeaSh1010 Pyrotechnician HE Qualified 270 posts Location: New York Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:18 PM Hello all, I have recently read about people using DNP for weight loss purposes. For those who dont know DNP is 2,4 Dinitrophenol.

My first DNP run w/ log & pics! - The Iron Den

Posted August 19, 2018 DNP is an extremely powerful and beyond controversial fat burning drug. There is no compound on earth that can burn fat at the rate of DNP; however, to say it is beyond dangerous is almost an understatement. DNP is so dangerous it can in fact kill you.

DNP: The Most Dangerous Fat Loss Drug - T NATION

2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP) is reported to cause rapid loss of weight, but unfortunately is associated with an unacceptably high rate of significant adverse effects. DNP is sold mostly over the internet under a number of different names as a weight loss/slimming aid.

DNP Results - AnabolicMinds

Info here. A pound of fat a day. That's how much some people have allegedly lost while using inordinately large amounts of the metabolism booster, 2,4, dinitrophenol, or DNP. Unfortunately, many people get seriously sick within just a few hours, and some have died.

DNP guide/program - The Iron Den

Nothing spot reduces fat, if you're on DNP and not losing weight you are simply out eating your DNP. DNP's effects, like everything else, are dose and case dependent, however I can share my experience. This is the full cycle I took, and I did start at lower doses and work my way up to these does.

DNP and rate of fat loss | Page 2 | Underground Body Building Forum

R-ALA - 100mg's three times a day w/ meals. Acetyl-L-Tyrosine - 300mg's once in the morning. Acetyl-L-Carnitine - 500mg's three times a day. Vitamin E - 1000mg's @ night w/ last meal. Vitamin C - 1000mg's time released twice a day. Mega B-Complex - once a day, after first meal. Quercetin - 1000mg's twice a day.

2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP): A Weight Loss Agent with Significant Acute .

For me at 220lbs ~12% it would require a dose of 600-750mg per day. With a very tight diet and a dose of 600-750mg of dnp per day, I can lose roughly 1/3lb of fat a day. So 20 days is roughly 6-7 lbs of pure fat which is about right. Keep in mind at that dose for rhat many days your going to be a miserable human being.

Dnp logs for weight loss | Ray Peat Forum

Best PinkBootedBandit • fatty by nature • 7 yr. ago • Edited 7 yr. ago Some of you may recognize this DNP before/after. 26lbs dropped in 14 days, my most success dnp run. I've used dnp more times than I'd like to admit. around 6, though 2 of those times were cut early due to sides. First time I did it was during the Summer, 500mg dnp dosed am/pm.

DNP King Of Fat Burners ((2,4-Dinitrophenol) - Northern Lifters

Dec 31, 2013#1. I created a little spreadsheet for those of you interested in knowing how much DNP is in your system due to the build up and half life cycle. Just populate the gray cells, C2, C8, C14, C20, C26, C32 and column K will give you the total concentration of DNP in your system by day. If anyone sees any errors in my math let me know.

Dinitrophenol (DNP) for weight loss - Chemistry - APC Forum

History of DNP use for fat loss. DNP was first used for fat loss in the 1930s, with the most prominent DNP doctor of the day administering 350 mg/day, and commercial products typically providing 100 mg per capsule. An estimated 100, 000 people used DNP during this period; some unknown but substantial number of deaths occurred, and about 2. 5% of .