latest version is 0.5.4 ?

Bassel Alhitary

Feb 5, 2015, 2:39:05 AM2/5/15
to iete...@googlegroups.com
Dears,
I have the version 0.5.4
and when i click "check version", it says " a new version is available"
i then go the link i'm given, and download it and install it to my computer,
it give also the same message that new version is available

what is the latest version of ietester ?
and give me plz the direct link to download

thanks

Jean-Fabrice Rabaute

Feb 6, 2015, 2:54:01 PM2/6/15
to Bassel Alhitary, iete...@googlegroups.com
Ooops, my bad.
I forgot to update the version on the server side.
0.5.4 is the latest version. Your IETester should tell you now that you have the latest version.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

Cheers.

Fabrice Rabaute