Autocompletion of variables

Ryan Cipriani

Sep 14, 2015, 2:38:36 PM9/14/15
to Interactive Editor for Python
Hi, I've been drawn to this IDE from using pyscripter.

I'm liking this so far, especially since the code completion just works. I see that code completion woks for functions and some variables, but not all variables.

Are there only certain types of variables that are auto completed?

Almar Klein

Sep 15, 2015, 3:42:09 AM9/15/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

Autocompletion works for all buildins, for any objects that are "live"
in the current interpreter, and for class attributes (e.g. ``self.foo =
3``).

- Almar