Not able to Select word from autocomplete popup

anurag...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2015, 4:13:13 PM1/10/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
HI,

I am new to python and IEP. I am not able to Select word from autocomplete popup. The keyword are showing in popup, but when I select them and press enter nothing happen the cursor moves to the line below.

Please help.

Almar Klein

Jan 12, 2015, 7:12:53 AM1/12/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
You should use tab. If you like, you can use the advanced setting
"iep.config.settings.autoComplete_acceptKeys" (edit via the loggerl
sgell) to use Enter instead.

- Almar

gaju...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2015, 5:54:10 AM12/5/15
to Interactive Editor for Python
hi,
could u plz lemme know how to i choose from different suggestions from the pop up..thank you for the earlier reply. it did helped me a lot.;

Almar Klein

Dec 5, 2015, 7:32:10 AM12/5/15
to gaju...@gmail.com, Interactive Editor for Python

Use arrow keys to go up and down the list, then select with tab.

You can also change the select key to enter, by changing a setting via the logger shell (iep.config.settings.autoComplete_acceptKeys).

- Almar