IEP not recognizing installed packages

nata...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2015, 2:18:27 PM8/21/15
to Interactive Editor for Python
Hi,

I am trying to use IEP  mac osx 3.6 version. I am using python 2.7.

When i install packages like pulp , I am able to import it in terminal window.

But when I import in IEM shell , it says module ImportError: No module named pulp ..

Is there a place I have to set any path for IEP to recognize all the installed packages.

I generally install a package by downloading it and running pythin setup.py install command on terminal window.

Any advice would be great !!

Thanks,
Nattu

Almar Klein

Aug 25, 2015, 2:45:03 PM8/25/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
Got to menu > shell > shell configurations.

There you can verify that the python interpreter (the EXE) is the
correct one, and you can also add directories to the PYTHONPATH.

I hope this helps,
Almar