An Interesting Multi-Agent RL Challenge

Vyom Bhatia

Aug 13, 2021, 12:41:18 PM8/13/21
to IEEE Data Science and Advanced Analytics

Hey there 👋

I am Vyom, from the community team at AIcrowd.

I wanted to share with everyone that AIcrowd in collaboration with MIT is organising Neural MMO Challenge

In this challenge, you will design and build agents that can survive and thrive in a massively multiagent environment full of potential adversaries. Explore Neural MMO's procedurally generated maps, scavenge for resources, and acquire equipment to protect yourself while preventing other participants from doing the same.

You can click here to participate in the challenge.

Neural MMO represents a new frontier for agent-based artificial intelligence. Taken together, its large agent populations, long time horizons, and multitask objective structure create a challenge unique among currently available research environments. Solving it will require significant adaptation of current methods and, quite possibly, the development of entirely new algorithms.

Despite these complexities, research on Neural MMO is not much more complicated than research on simple single-agent environments. Quality infrastructure through deep integration with RLlib provides sane defaults for what would otherwise be major inconveniences -- structured observation and action spaces, representing long trajectories in memory, and bootstrapping across segments, to name a few.

I am hopeful that you would give this email a thought and consider participating in this challenge.

If you have any questions around the same, I’d love to answer them.

Best,
Vyom
Community Team
AIcrowd

Bhavesh Kunar

Mar 11, 2022, 4:00:35 AM3/11/22
to IEEE Data Science and Advanced Analytics
Want to learn how self-driving cars work and how the future is being built today using AI?
Understand the tech behind the 'Tesla Auto Pilot'.

Get Enrolled Today - https://bit.ly/3hUIKuy

What you’ll learn in this session?
- What is an autopilot?
- What are the features of autopilot?
- What is computer vision?
- Computer vision applications
- What is YOLO(You only look once)?
- What is Deep Learning?
- Deep Learning applications

Get Practice Material - You will get Notebook to revise, practice, test yourself and interact with mentor.
Earn a Certificate upon completion of Course

Book your session today for How Tesla Self Driving Car Work
Last date is Mar 14, 2022 | 2:00 PMTL2.jpg