Meeting minutes from IEEE SG on HRI, 29 October, 2020

Marvel, Jeremy A. (Fed)

Nov 4, 2020, 11:30:31 AM11/4/20
to ieee-hri...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

My apologies for the delay on this.  Attached please find the minutes from last week’s roadmapping homework group meeting.  Please let me know if I missed or misrepresented anything and I’ll issue a correction ASAP.

Thanks and best regards,

~Jeremy

Jeremy A. Marvel, Ph.D.

Computer Scientist, Project Leader Performance of Human-Robot Interaction

U.S. Department of Commerce

Engineering Laboratory, Intelligent Systems Division

100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8230
Gaithersburg, MD 20899 USA

Tel:  301-975-4592

Fax:  301-990-9688

jeremy...@nist.gov

2020-10-29 IEEE SG on HRI - Roadmapping Homework Group Meeting Minutes.pdf