Meeting reminder: IEEE SG on HRI Metrics

Marvel, Jeremy A. (Fed)

Mar 16, 2021, 3:52:52 PM3/16/21
to ieee-hri...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I just wanted to send out a gentle reminder that we have a Webex meeting scheduled for this Thursday, 3/18, at 1:00 PM EDT.

The agenda for Thursday’s meeting is to briefly go over the survey results for rank-ordering the candidates for first-pass standards.  During this meeting I expect to solicit some volunteers to help me write the final report to the IEEE RAS that will propose one or more working groups to work on these standards.

If you have not done so already, please remember to fill out the survey here:  https://forms.gle/F8keCBSxxMLUZVN49.

Also, if you have not received or cannot find the original meeting invite, please let me know and I’ll make sure it gets forwarded to you.

Thanks and best regards,

~Jeremy

Jeremy A. Marvel, Ph.D.

Computer Scientist, Project Leader Performance of Human-Robot Interaction

U.S. Department of Commerce

Engineering Laboratory, Intelligent Systems Division

100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8230
Gaithersburg, MD 20899 USA

Tel:  301-975-4592

Fax:  301-990-9688