IEEE HRI Metrics Roadmapping Homework Group Updates

Zimmerman, Megan L. (Fed)

Oct 29, 2020, 5:14:44 PM10/29/20
to ieee-hri...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the meeting today, and to those who have volunteered to contribute to the document.

As I discussed earlier today, here is the overleaf link for the Roadmapping document draft:

https://www.overleaf.com/5967254988tggrjcsdxqgz

A few notes about the draft:

              -The current format is using the ACM Template for ease of use, but we can change the format as needed.

              -After opening the document, please add yourself as an author in the authors section. If you need help with LaTex or overleaf feel free to reach out to any of the people from NIST and we will be more than happy to help.

              -Sections and subsections have been added as a guideline in the document, the titles of the subsections can be altered as needed.

              -For the sections and subsections worked on as a group, feel free to edit your subsections directly in the document, alteratively you can edit in a seperate document and add in content when comfortable.

              -Feel free to discuss content with co-authors in the slack or in email as needed, you may want to also have seperate meetings discussing the content.

              -We are in the process of optimizing the document structure with linked files, please be patient with us through this process.

Additionally, anyone who needs access to the shared Google drive that does not already have access, please email or direct message me or Shelly on slack with your gmail and we will add you.

Unfortunately we are unable to add people through a link currently, so we have to directly add users individually.

Additionally, if you have not already joined the Slack workspace please do so with the following link: https://join.slack.com/t/hri-standards/shared_invite/zt-ihfrq8br-mhpX8H4~aWlytg158QR5WA

Thanks again!

Megan Zimmerman

Computer Scientist

U.S. Department of Commerce

Engineering Laboratory, Intelligent Systems Division

100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8230
Gaithersburg, MD 20899 USA