sensitivity analysis

Fouzhan Fallah Kouhi

Oct 13, 2021, 9:47:30 AM10/13/21
to IECM User Forum
Hi

I am testing an NGCC power plant with CCUS. I assumed the discount rate as 0.07. in the sensitivity analysis, however, for the discount rate of 0.1, the LCOE with capture is stated as "nan". this also applies to the cost of CO2 captured.
I cannot figure out the problem.

All the best,
Fouzhan
1.png

Karen Kietzke, Research Programmer, IECM, CMU

Oct 13, 2021, 10:25:49 AM10/13/21
to IECM User Forum
Fouzhan,

I am unable to reproduce your results - my numbers don't look anything like yours. Could you provide more detail about the configuration you're using? The output of File / Export / Export Changed Parameters would work if it's not easy to describe. Thanks!