Warning: IECM incompatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina

Karen Kietzke, Research Programmer, IECM, CMU

Oct 10, 2019, 11:40:17 AM10/10/19
to IECM User Forum
Just a heads-up for anyone running the IECM under Wine/Wineskin on a Mac: macOS Catalina no longer supports 32-bit apps. The currently released versions of the IECM are all 32-bit and require 32-bit Wine, thus they will not work under Catalina. We do have a working 64-bit IECM, but it contains some additional features which are not ready for release yet, so for now your only options on the Mac are to either use Windows in a virtual machine or don't upgrade past 10.14 Mohave. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
This conversation is locked