[IECFUG] March Meeting - TestBox and BDD Testing

Kalen Gibbons

Feb 27, 2014, 6:03:25 PM2/27/14
to iecfug
Hello Group,

We have a meeting planned for next Tuesday, March 4th.  Luis will be presenting his newest creation – TestBox.

TestBox

Come learn about this xunit and bdd testing framework. We will cover how TestBox is a direct replacement for mxunit, how it introduces a new way to test via bdd and automation via ant.

We’ll be meeting in the usual room at Cal Poly but the meeting will be on Tuesday, not Thursday.  We’ll have free food and drinks, and even some swag to give away.  So don’t miss out on this night of free training and networking with your fellow CF developers.

For more information, please visit the IECFUG website.

Details:
March 4th, 2014 @ Cal Poly Pomona
Room 5-16 in Building 98C
(campus map)
6:30PM - Doors open for food, drinks, and networking
7:00 PM  - Presentation starts

Parking for visitors at Cal Poly is $5.00.

Kalen Gibbons

Mar 4, 2014, 1:19:54 AM3/4/14
to iecfug
This is a reminder, our March user group meeting will be tomorrow at 6:30 PM.  I hope to see many of you then.

Thanks,
Kalen Gibbons