Next meetup?

James Barcellano

Jun 11, 2014, 7:51:15 PM6/11/14
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I've been gone the last 12 months working in Las Vegas, but I just moved back! Excited to see the old peeps, and new faces. When's the next meetup, and has anything changed location or parking wise? Thanks!

Luis Majano

Jun 11, 2014, 8:08:35 PM6/11/14
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

We are now setting up a special event for the 26th with Adobe sponsoring a ColdFusion 11 tour launch party.  We will be having an Adobe speaker, food, drinks, goodies and raffles.  They are going overboard on the goodies, so I am excited about it.  So start planning for the 26th at 7pm, same channel, same time :)

Welcome back!

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 4:51 PM, James Barcellano wrote:

Hey guys,

I've been gone the last 12 months working in Las Vegas, but I just moved back! Excited to see the old peeps, and new faces. When's the next meetup, and has anything changed location or parking wise? Thanks!

signature0.jpg

Nils Nehrenheim

Jun 12, 2014, 12:09:40 AM6/12/14
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Luis!

We met back at the March OCCFUG.  I was the one who showed up a few minutes late, you gave me your card at the end.  It was very good to meet you, especially after seeing your many many videos online about your many many products.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to your first Coldbox convention, but hopefully you'll have many more.  I plan on going to CF Summit again this year, count me in if you plan on having the Coldbox Convention the day before or after!

I'm busy building away, using Coldbox/contentbox  for two of my projects.  I'm dabbling with Mura on another non-serious fun project.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello, thank you for your Box platforms.  It is a lot to consume, a lot to learn but making headway.  The thinking is completely different than the simple programmatic way I've been doing things before. I hope to be at the next OCCFUG/IECFUG meeting, but I might have to attend to my other job.

-Nils
The Computer Chief
IT Solutions & Web Services
310.344.1678

Nils Nehrenheim

Jun 12, 2014, 12:58:35 AM6/12/14
to iec...@googlegroups.com
My apologies everyone! I hit reply, didn't read the send to email.

-Nils

James Barcellano

Jun 12, 2014, 11:49:26 AM6/12/14
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, sounds like a blast!
> --
> --

~James Barcellano

Luis Majano

Jun 12, 2014, 12:33:17 PM6/12/14
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Nils!

Great to meet you too man!!

Hopefully you can come over and we can hang out.  Next year we are definitely repeating Into The Box, it was great!

See you soon!
signature0.jpg