"[IECFUG] February Meeting - Slatwall with Greg Moser"

Kalen Gibbons

Feb 14, 2013, 9:18:35 PM2/14/13
to iecfug

Hello everyone,

For our February meeting of the IECFUG we are fortunate to have Greg Moser with us.  He will be telling us about the awesome, open-source, eCommerce platform Slatwall.

I’ve seen Slatwall in action and it’s very impressive.  So come out and learn about Slatwall, have some fun, eat some pizza, and reconnect with the local CF community.

As always, we encourage you to RSVP before Monday to get your free parking.  I hope to see you all then.

Details:
February 21st, 2013 @ Cal Poly Pomona
Room 5-16 in Building 98C (campus map)
6:30PM - Doors open for food, drinks, and networking
7:00 PM  - Presentation starts

Kalen Gibbons

Feb 18, 2013, 12:11:35 PM2/18/13
to iecfug
Hey guys,

Just a reminder that we're going to have Greg Moser this week, showing us some pretty awesome stuff.  Come join us for free pizza, opportunities to network, and a fun evening.

Please remember to RSVP today to get free parking.

Thanks,
Kalen Gibbons

Sami Hoda

Feb 18, 2013, 12:12:48 PM2/18/13