October CFUG

Kalen Gibbons

Oct 20, 2013, 2:49:31 AM10/20/13
to iecfug
Hello everyone.

We'd like to get the group together for an October CFUG.  Luis has been gracious enough to volunteer and educate us on a new testing framework for ColdFusion.  TestBox is a BDD (behavior driven development) and xUnit testing framework that is simple and elegant, yet powerful.

If you're like many developers that know how important proper testing is but always find an excuse not to do it, I encourage you to join and us and see how easy it can really be.

We'd like to get a head count on who's interested in joining us this month.  Turnouts for recent meetings have been disappointing and we'd really like to encourage everyone to participate more.  The group offers free training that will directly impact your career, along with free networking, and free food.  What's not to love?

So if you'd like to join us, please reply to this thread.  We are hoping to secure a location for this Wednesday at (or near) Cal Poly Pomona.  Even if you can't make it in person, please let us know and we may be able to get a Connect session going.

I hope to see you all soon.

Thanks,
Kalen Gibbons

Luis Majano

Oct 20, 2013, 12:22:57 PM10/20/13
to iec...@googlegroups.com
I guess I am coming :)

Luis F. Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
IECFUG Manager: http://www.iecfug.com

James Barcellano

Oct 20, 2013, 12:27:05 PM10/20/13
to iec...@googlegroups.com

Sorry guys, if you didn't know, I moved to Las Vegas a few months ago. Anyone  good usergruops, doesn't have to be just cold fusion, in LV?

Sami Hoda

Oct 20, 2013, 1:48:44 PM10/20/13
to IECFUG

This Wed is tough. Will be headed to the CFSummit conference in Vegas.

Marcia Smith

Oct 20, 2013, 7:25:34 PM10/20/13
to iec...@googlegroups.com
I will not be able to attend this Wednesday due to other committments.  Sounds like an interesting presentation by Luis.

Marcia Smith

Steve Beauvais

Oct 21, 2013, 9:05:06 AM10/21/13
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Best if we can do this in November. Going to Adobe Conf. in LV.

- Steve

Jason Muriel

Oct 21, 2013, 12:45:25 PM10/21/13
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Attending adobe conference in LV as well.

Luis Majano

Oct 21, 2013, 1:37:33 PM10/21/13
to iec...@googlegroups.com
Yes that's what we figured. Forgot about it. Ok let's plan for November then. I am planning then for nov 14th