Re: [IECFUG] Digest for iecfug@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

1 view

Alagukannan Alagappan

Dec 13, 2013, 1:33:02 PM12/13/13
to iec...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:02 AM, <iec...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/iecfug/topics

    Kalen Gibbons <kalen....@gmail.com> Dec 12 10:36PM -0800

    Hello IECFUG members,

    It’s the holiday season and we’d like to invite you to our annual Christmas
    Bash. This year we’ll be partying at Dave & Buster’s in Ontario. The
    party will go down next Tuesday, December 17th, starting at 7:00 PM.

    Dave & Buster’s provides great food and fun games, along with the company
    of your fellow developers and an Adobe Creative Cloud giveaway; it’s going
    to be a fantastic evening.

    Please RSVP if you think you can make it so we can make reservations.
    Family and friends are welcome.

    http://www.daveandbusters.com
    4821 Mills Cir, Ontario, CA 91764

    For more information, please visit the IECFUG website:
    http://www.iecfug.com/

    I hope to see you all there,
    Kalen Gibbons

    James Barcellano <mose...@gmail.com> Dec 13 12:40AM -0800

    So wish I could make this. I'm missing you all now that I am in Vegas :(

With regards
AL
http://www.alagukannan.com