Is this group alive?

Enrique

Apr 14, 2011, 11:02:01 AM4/14/11
to ie7-js
I've replied two posts and created a new one but nothing happens.
And the newest post is from 3 weeks ago.
Is this group alive?

Christian

Apr 14, 2011, 11:24:48 AM4/14/11
to ie7...@googlegroups.com
The group is moderated, since we have had some spam problems. Often Dean or I moderate new messages pretty quickly, but today was a busy day at work...

2011/4/14 Enrique <enrique...@gmail.com>
I've replied two posts and created a new one but nothing happens.
And the newest post is from 3 weeks ago.
Is this group alive?

Dean Edwards

Apr 14, 2011, 1:55:41 PM4/14/11
to ie7...@googlegroups.com

Christian Jahult moderates this group for me.

I only update IE7.js once or twice a year. At the time I will look at
the various bug reports and try to fix the most serious issues.

I am really only fixing bugs these days and will probably not add any
new features.

-dean

Enrique

Apr 15, 2011, 8:13:30 AM4/15/11
to ie7-js
That's a pity, but is good to know that you still fixing the bugs
Dean.
I think your script is the best fix, I've tested selectivizr and it
lacks a lot of things.

But I can't understand your code :(
It's really difficult to me to understand it without documentation.
I was trying to fix a bug that I found in :before and :after, I've
created a new issue here:
http://code.google.com/p/ie7-js/issues/detail?id=320

is possible to disable the before and after fix? I want to use ie8.js
because it fixes the :active pseudo-class, but the fix in :before
and :after is worng in this situation, so, can I leave the :active fix
and disable the :before and :after fix?

Regards !
Enrique.