:last-child not working

Wes Duff

Feb 6, 2009, 1:07:24 PM2/6/09
to ie7-js
Hello I have viewed the Demo page using IE 7 and the :last-child is
not working.

http://ie7-js.googlecode.com/svn/test/last-child.html

This does not seem to work the same in FireFox vs. IE 7.

It is the IE8.js

Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Any comments?

Thanks

Carolus

Feb 7, 2009, 6:51:49 AM2/7/09
to ie7-js
That test page looks fine to me when using in IE6.
It looks the same as in IE7, Firefox and Opera.
It fails on Safari and also on IE6 and IE7 if the script is not
applied.
I suggest you re-check what you are doing.

Wes Duff

Feb 9, 2009, 10:50:45 AM2/9/09
to ie7-js
It is not any code that I have created. I am looking at the demo page
and the demo is not working like it is in FireFox.

I have checked two different machines and both using IE 7. (fresh
installs)

Dosn't seem like anything is working.

example :last-child demo http://ie7-js.googlecode.com/svn/test/last-child.html
> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Сергей Шолохов

Oct 23, 2012, 4:54:44 AM10/23/12
to ie7...@googlegroups.com, sly...@gmail.com
You can try this solution - works perfect in ie7-8