Link hrefs displaying in IE7 & IE6

darren131

Sep 9, 2010, 11:17:34 PM9/9/10
to ie7-js
Hi,

A pretty difficult issues to search for so I thought I'd create a new
post.

I've applied the http://ie7-js.googlecode.com/svn/version/2.1(beta4)/IE9.js
scrip which works like a charm on IE8 but seems to cause a weird issue
with IE6 and IE7 as illustrated in this image:
http://skitch.com/darren131/di964/d-akl-djw-01

It's displaying the value of the href's...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your outstanding effort!
Darren

rein

Sep 27, 2010, 10:50:22 AM9/27/10
to ie7-js
Hi Darren,

Very coincidentally I had exactly the same issue. After some teeth
grinding and css browsing I found out that the conflict lies with the
boilerplate css that I use. Mine is from html5boilerplate (http://
html5boilerplate.com/). There is the following style rule:

@page { margin: 0.5cm; }

If I comment it out, the problem is gone. Hope this helps you with
your problem as well.