Ecological dangers of insecticides

1 view

Nicholas Collin Paul de Glouceſter

Feb 23, 2017, 6:56:02 AM2/23/17
Bees are important for pollination - to provide the ecosystem with
food. The activists SumOfUs are campaigning against bee-killing
insecticides in a number of continents.

One SumOfUs webpage about Canada is
https://actions.sumofus.org/a/canada-is-this-close-to-saving-the-bees

A webpage about Ireland is
https://actions.sumofus.org/a/keep-bayer-s-risky-new-insecticide-out-of-ireland

One SumOfUs URL of a webpage about a court case in Europe was long
therefore TinyURL generated these URLs for it:
http://tinyurl.com/z9k9z94
and
http://preview.tinyurl.com/z9k9z94

SumOfUs.org emailed about a related webpage:
"I've just signed a petition to help save the bees.

Bayer is suing the European Commission to overturn a ban on the pesticides
that are killing millions of bees around the world. A huge public push won
this landmark ban -- we can't sit back and let Big Pesticide overturn it
while the bees vanish.

[. . .]

https://actions.sumofus.org/a/bayer-bees-lawsuit?source=taf

[. . .]

SumOfUs is a community of people from around the world committed to curbing
the growing power of corporations. We want to buy from, work for and invest
in companies that respect the environment, treat their workers well and
respect democracy. And we’re not afraid to stand up to them when they
don’t.

[. . .]"

SumOfUs also emailed:
"Bees are dying off around the world in record numbers -- but big
retailers are still selling the poison that is killing them.

[. . .] Can you add your name now, so the retailers see the tide of
public opinion and commit to stop selling bee-killing pesticides?

http://act.sumofus.org/go/107363?aktmid=tm7407804.rwXhac&t=5&source=conf

Thank you"