Ultimate 08/18/2021

James D

Aug 16, 2021, 12:03:10 PM8/16/21
to IE Ultimate
Hey Yall,

Who's in for playing this week? We're going to keep the same location and try to fill a few of the holes. Anyone who can, please bring a shovel (or similar hole-patching tool).

- James

Russel Heskin

Aug 16, 2021, 12:38:11 PM8/16/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
Count me in.

Russel

--

---

Dennis McKelvey

Aug 16, 2021, 12:56:15 PM8/16/21
to IE Ultimate
I'll be there.

Who's in for playing this week? We're going to keep the same location and try to fill a few of the holes. Anyone who can, please bring a shovel (or similar hole-patching tool).

- James

James Dionisopoulos

Aug 18, 2021, 12:05:33 PM8/18/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
Hey Yall,

I'm not gonna make it today. Hurt my knee. I think we've got 3 commits so far (not including me). Anyone else able to make it today?

- James

Sarah Cannon

Aug 18, 2021, 12:16:26 PM8/18/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
I’m planning to come tonight!

Sarah

Gonzalez, Daniel [BWIUS]

Aug 18, 2021, 12:20:33 PM8/18/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com

I can make it.  Wheeler Park 6:00pm-7:30pm today, correct?

Dan

Vincent

Aug 18, 2021, 12:20:34 PM8/18/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com

Sarah Cannon

Aug 18, 2021, 12:23:22 PM8/18/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
I haven’t been in a few weeks, did something change? Is it not still Chaparral park at 5:30pm?

Ross Pringle

Aug 18, 2021, 12:24:10 PM8/18/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
I will try to make it, but I think we're still at chaparral....?

Ross

Gonzalez, Daniel [BWIUS]

Aug 18, 2021, 12:35:33 PM8/18/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com

All,

Chaparral park at 5:30pm today works as well. Can someone definitively confirm?

Mc Kelvey, Dennis

Aug 18, 2021, 12:35:45 PM8/18/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com

Definitely still Chaparral Park this week from 5:30-8ish.  The plan is to try Claremont High the following week (8/25).

Aug 18, 2021, 12:41:25 PM8/18/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
In!!

Mc Kelvey, Dennis