Ultimate 08/04/2021

James D

Aug 2, 2021, 2:45:03 PM8/2/21
to IE Ultimate
Hi Yall,

Who's down to play this week? For now, let's keep the location the normal place until we can come up with a solid alternative. Reply here if you have a new location to suggest.

- James

Composing Gloves

Aug 2, 2021, 3:25:37 PM8/2/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
Im out this week. Redhill park is a good contender and I plan to reach out of a few schools to see if we can use the field.

--

---

Matthew Mooberry

Aug 2, 2021, 8:18:09 PM8/2/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 11:45 AM James D <jamesdion...@gmail.com> wrote:

Russel Heskin

Aug 2, 2021, 10:05:58 PM8/2/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
Me too

Russel

Dennis McKelvey

Aug 3, 2021, 12:44:59 PM8/3/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
I’m in.

On Aug 2, 2021, at 7:06 PM, 'Russel Heskin' via IE Ultimate <ie-ul...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Me too

Christopher Atkinson

Aug 3, 2021, 1:00:55 PM8/3/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com

Christopher Atkinson

Aug 4, 2021, 4:49:23 PM8/4/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys my plans have changed so I'm out tonight.  In fact, I've had a couple of meetings pop up on Wednesdays the next 2 weeks, then my weekly church event starts the 25th; so I'm afraid my playing time with you all this summer has come to an end!  It's been such a blast playing with you all!  Thanks for welcoming me!  I hope to see you all soon, I usually play the 7:30am Saturday morning game in San Dimas:)

Keep cutting hard and throwing flicks!

Zach, only high-quality hammers please:)

God bless,

Chris

James Dionisopoulos

Aug 4, 2021, 5:16:53 PM8/4/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I have to stay at work late tonight and won't be able to make it tonight.

- James

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "IE Ultimate" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ie-ultimate/CAMwQ3Xw5bo%3Dp7srvKp%3DaE3pOvnv3q6k8v3bd3BcufFR15A5xqw%40mail.gmail.com.

Z Smart

Aug 4, 2021, 8:14:32 PM8/4/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
In!

Dennis McKelvey

Aug 4, 2021, 9:10:26 PM8/4/21
to ie-ul...@googlegroups.com
We’ve got 7 people at Chaparral. Could use some more!