Re: [ie-directory-forum:245] "Engaged in my Education" Inquiry Website

Message has been deleted

Ia Adam-Lim

Jul 30, 2013, 7:15:34 PM7/30/13
to ie-direct...@googlegroups.com
Hello Neil,

It would be great to connect with you and your network. Special Education Philippines is an educational website that shares information about Special Education in the Philippines.

If you are interested to share what you do in your site on a regular basis, you can join our Facebook group

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM, Neil <neil_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
If you have inquiry-based/self-directed learning ideas, resources or questions, share them at: www.engagedinmyeducation.com

My goal is to create a community of students, teachers and educational stakeholders that will explore and support the implementation of "self-directed learning" principles in our classrooms.

I would love to get your feedback and for you to join our site. As always, thanks for your support and all you do to forge 21st century learning in our schools.

Neil Finney
Creator/Curator of "Engaged in my Education"
@engagedinmyed

Sent from my iPhone

Live abundantly,
Noria Adam-Lim