Mid-Prairie High School in 1961

1 view

Barbara McDowell Whitt

Mar 31, 2011, 11:49:47 AM3/31/11
to ie-direct...@googlegroups.com
I  have been writing daily entries from the diaries I kept as a high school student in 1960 and 1961. I see their content as relevant to high school teachers and students in various disciplines. The entries portray my life 50 years ago as an Iowa farm girl who has been accepted by Park College (now Park University) in Parkville, MO. I encourage you to invite your students' participation by asking them to ask me questions or leave comments. You may go back to January 1, 1960 (January 1, 2010) if you wish.  I will reply to each one who writes a question or comment.