"Ignite. Incite. Inspire."Book Published

Neil Finney

Aug 2, 2011, 9:34:19 PM8/2/11
to ie-direct...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to thank you for your support in the past six months or so. I sincerely would not have been able to continue the online dialogue about teaching and 21st century classroom ideas without colleagues such as this group to bounce thoughts off of.

I have published my first book entitled "Ignite. Incite. Inspire." on a website called "Blurb Bookmaking"

If you want to check it out, here is the link: http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/2369470

You can preview a number of pages and full articles - without having to order it. If you do choose to order a copy - my sincere thanks and I hope you find it helpful and inspiring!

Thanks again,
Neil Finney

Devon C Adams

Aug 3, 2011, 11:39:31 PM8/3/11
to ie-direct...@googlegroups.com
Thank, Neil! Do you have any blurbs or comments from teachers like this that I can pass along when I share your Blurb link?
Devon

DCA

***************************************
Devon Christopher Adams
Maricopa Community College District
http://gplus.to/devoncadams

If we teach today's students as we did yesterday's, we are robbing them of tomorrow.

-John Dewey

The holy grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it. -Banksy

For me the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity, the master of the instant which, in visual terms, questions and decides simultaneously. In order to 'give a meaning”' to the world, one has to feel involved in what one frames through the viewfinder. This attitude requires concentration, discipline of mind, sensitivity, and a sense of geometry. It is by economy of means that one arrives at simplicity of expression.
- Bresson

Facility Manager

Aug 4, 2011, 9:16:55 AM8/4/11
to ie-direct...@googlegroups.com
Congrats, Neil. We need to learn about you
Alberto