Greetings to everyone

Aaron Maurer

Feb 15, 2011, 2:06:31 PM2/15/11
to ie-direct...@googlegroups.com
I need like three days of nothing to be able to go through all of your awesome websites and blogs and process what you all offer. I thought that I would share my sites as well even though I don't think they quite compare to some of yours, but may provide some food for thought. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions or ideas.

My students pen pal wiki: www.coffeechug.wikispaces.com
My blog to share weather around the world: www.coffeechug.posterous.com
My blog to share food items from around the world(an extensions of the Lunchbox Project my students are part of): www.coffeechuglunch.posterous.com
My Lego Robotics Team wiki: www.robodogs.wikispaces.com

We can always connnect on Twitter @coffeechugbooks

--
Aaron Maurer
Bettendorf School District

David Truss

Feb 16, 2011, 10:22:51 AM2/16/11
to ie-direct...@googlegroups.com
I agree with Aaron, so much to read! I'm on holidays and actually have very limited access to the internet right now. I'll be saving these email threads to catch up later.

I also invite you to read my blog. Hopefully one of these post titles will interest you enough to follow and maybe even comment:-)

Thanks for sharing all the links,
Dave.

--
David Truss
@datruss

Facility Manager

Feb 17, 2011, 10:00:55 PM2/17/11
to ie-direct...@googlegroups.com
Congrats, i enjoy very much egg challege
Alberto