My book - To, The Principal...yours sincerely

shankar musafir

Aug 24, 2011, 2:41:56 AM8/24/11
Dear friends across the World,

I am happy to announce the launch of my first book on school education 'To, The Principal...yours sincerely'.

Its a book on school education which talks about reinventing processes and spaces within the school in a developing country context. It talks about making laboratories, libraries, art rooms and school events interesting and more meaningful. It has dedicated chapters on environment education and education for sustainable development (ESD). In fact it portrays ESD as the future of education in developing countries. Its perhaps the first commercially available book which talks about ESD.

The book has cartoons by renowned cartoonist Rustam Vania. sharing one here on ESD

16._ESD.jpg

4_experiments.jpg
The book is available on Amazon and costs 4 dollars. Do order it ...read it...and let me know your comments. International (outside India) orders can be booked on the link to Amazon below (click on it)

Amazon- direct link - for orders outside India

If you have friends in India, ask them to order the book at the following links

Do share about the book with fellow educationists, teachers, principals, parents, friends and anybody interesting in transforming school education. Do spread the word around. Follow the book on its blog

and on facebook on

Thanks for your support

Shankar Musafir,
New Delhi, India