selectivizr and media queries

已查看 329 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Christos

未读,
2011年4月23日 13:48:232011/4/23
收件人 selectivizr
Hi there,
I'm trying to create a responsive design so I have css3-
mediaqueries.js taking care of my @media requests for ie.
However when I try to select a CSS3 element (ie nth-child) inside a
@media rule it doesn't work.
Is there any way around it?

P.S.
In my header I call jquery and in a ie IF statement I call css3-
mediaqueries.js and selectivizr.

Ralph Echter

未读,
2012年3月21日 08:44:062012/3/21
收件人 ie-...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem now, but I had a page before where I also used media queries in my CSS and css3-mediaqueries.js for IE which worked fine together with selectivizr, so I'm confused now. I also tried it with respond.js, but same problem.

Op zaterdag 23 april 2011 19:48:23 UTC+2 schreef Christos het volgende:
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子