PBS Scripting

Jules Mitchell

Mar 11, 2024, 2:33:39 AMMar 11
to IDTxl
Hi all,

I plan (when v1.6 is released) to conduct a multivariate TE analysis of resting state EEG data. I will use a HPC to allow facilitate choosing the Kraskov estimator for the 4-min recordings I have for 96 observations (32 participants x 3 time-points).

I've looked over the PBS script on the IDTxl wiki to start getting my head around this process, however, I was hoping someone may have template PBS scripts already structured for dealing with analysing an array of single targets (e.g. 0-31) across participant files.

A bonus would be if someone had scripts set-up for reading data from BIDS.

Cheers,

Jules Mitchell