Repeated Overflower Error error using binary transfer entropy inference

Thomas Varley

Mar 18, 2021, 10:40:02 AM3/18/21
to IDTxl

I am running a binary transfer entropy inference on some neural spiking data, and I keep running to the same error. I am inferring every target node individually using the analyse_single_target function, but it invariable crashes with the error:

combined_values[t] = int(combined_values)
OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to C long.

Any idea what is happening here?

Joseph Lizier

Mar 21, 2021, 7:55:21 PM3/21/21
to Thomas Varley, IDTxl
Just noting that this is being dealt with on issue #65

--joe