Question about installing GUI, no GPU version on macOS

John M.

Sep 18, 2020, 10:33:42 PM9/18/20
to idtracker.ai users group
Hey everyone! New user here, with a question about installing idtrackerai on macOS Sierra. I've been running into an error message during the install, and was wondering if anyone had any insight. Per the installation instructions on the website, I downloaded miniconda, created an environment to download python 3.6, activated the environment, and used the pip install idtrackerai[gui] command. The install went smoothly for a while, but then I ran into the error message shown in the screenshot below. Has anyone run into this problem before? Any suggestions as to how to solve it? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Best,
John
Screenshot 2 - Install Idtrackerai error message.png